- We will not artificially alter the ground or surface water, add anything to the water that isn’t already there, change its composition, or return any kind of wastewater from our operations into creeks, streams, or groundwater.
- We will only pump out naturally occurring rainwater or other normal groundwater, and return it to the earth.
- A monitoring network will constantly measure water quantity to alert us if we are adversely affecting ground water levels.
- On-site wastewater treatment facilities will take water used in our operations, treat it, and connect to municipal wastewater treatment facilities – just like most other industrial operations in the county.
- Our wells will be shallower than the maximum allowed by the county.