- When we have finished operating in an area, we will remove all our permanent equipment such as conveyors; replace topsoil and reseed; and make the site ready for post-operational use.
- Buildings that are no longer in use will be taken down, their foundations covered, and the area replanted.
- We will use excess rock to backfill quarries as much as possible.
- We will not leave an exposed excess rock pile, but will cover and put native plants on the slopes of the piles as we build them.
- Piedmont Lithium will be responsible for all these activities and pay for them.
- We will make sure the property is suitable for future manufacturing, parks, trails, greenways, recreation areas, commercial usage, solar development, or some combination of these.,